My family had the worst experience with these people.Very unprofessional, rude, never fix problems, untrustworthy, I was forced to live 9 months with out getting my garbage disposal fixed, washing machine, mildew issue all because I gave them a letter letting them know I was going to terminate my lease.

Called several times to do final walk through, never came out to do one charging me things that was broken prior to us moving in. The list goes on, NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!! Please run the other direction. Another problem is they rent houses out in Covington, GA.

The office is in Marietta, GA a very far drive. They will not come out immediately you have to wait at least 1 week out for everything. The overnight emergency maintenance Joke! Fix it yourself.

RUN!!!!! the address I have for them is 2619 Sandy Plains RD Marietta, GA. You can find great homes with other property management. They only collect rent.

Spare yourself the trouble.RUN!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Property Services Of Atlanta?

Comments

Greystar - Review in Real Estate category from Phoenix, Arizona Greystar " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..." Read more Morgan Properties - Disatisfaction Guaranteed! Morgan Properties "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..." Read more ALERT: Don Karl Juravin sued by Bella Collina for posting fake reviews Bella Collina "Please google Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs and you will see what this guy is all about. First, Juravin is infamous in the weight loss industry and is generally..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more