My family had the worst experience with these people.Very unprofessional, rude, never fix problems, untrustworthy, I was forced to live 9 months with out getting my garbage disposal fixed, washing machine, mildew issue all because I gave them a letter letting them know I was going to terminate my lease.

Called several times to do final walk through, never came out to do one charging me things that was broken prior to us moving in. The list goes on, NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!! Please run the other direction. Another problem is they rent houses out in Covington, GA.

The office is in Marietta, GA a very far drive. They will not come out immediately you have to wait at least 1 week out for everything. The overnight emergency maintenance Joke! Fix it yourself.

RUN!!!!! the address I have for them is 2619 Sandy Plains RD Marietta, GA. You can find great homes with other property management. They only collect rent.

Spare yourself the trouble.RUN!!!!!!!!

Comments